GoogleNextOnAir invites us to connect digitally, collaborate, and solve together the most important challenges our businesses face today. Wizeline is a Google Cloud Partner and we would like to share with our customers and community what we learned during the first week of this fully-digital event.
We are all facing 3 global trends, the future of work will be more digital, more collaborative, and more flexible. These trends are reflected in the growing investment in cloud, public cloud penetration is expected to increase by 20%.
Offer distributed infrastructure-as-a-service in all environments
- Offer advanced capabilities for compute, storage, network, security, management and DevOps tools with advanced security capabilities.
- Provide solutions (public cloud, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, mobile edge cloud) in all environments, no matter where you are.
- Reinforce strong commitment to security and privacy through confidential computing, thread visibility and protection, and assured workloads for compliance.
Continuous innovate digital transformation platform
- Anthos: Run Anthos now on bare metal, multi-cloud – AWS, Azure (preview), and mobile edge cloud. Modernize your development practice, develop faster using operational best practices with a data-driven framework with Anthos.
- BigQuery Omni: Analyze data from Azure and AWS, bring the power of BigQuery without the need to move your data. Google again reinforces its commitment to multi-cloud.
- Streaming analytics: Improved streaming analytics capabilities. Gain business insights with real-time data.
- Google has added a natural language query interface to BigQuery.
- Enterprise data platform: Business Intelligence, embedded analytics, packaged applications, data-driven workflow. Obtain consistency in how you view data.
- Machine learning platform/data science pipeline: Prepare data, train and validate models, deploy, and scale.