Last Updated: May 22, 2018
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Services. For example, we collect your name, email address, employer, job title, demographics, and other information you provide us on our Services. You may be required to associate a third party account (e.g. Google Apps) with your Wizeline Account in order to use the Services, and in such case we will collected your name, email address, avatar image, and API token on record with such third party. We also may collect and process payment information if you purchase services through our Site. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Services.
If you invite a participant to join in a survey or project that you host on the Service, we will collect their name and email address from you.
When you visit our website, some information about your visit is automatically collected by Wizeline’s systems. For example, when you visit our Sites your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the websites you visited before our Sites are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites including information you submit as a part of surveys or projects.
- Web Beacons. We also collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images used on our Sites and in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage, and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Services for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our services. For example, we may use information that you provide or about you to:
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Communicate with you about your use of the Services;
- Respond to your comments and questions, provide customer service, and otherwise fulfill your requests;
- Operate and improve our Sites and Services;
- Ask you to take part in research and surveys used to measure our performance and improve our Services;
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities; and
- Protect our rights and the rights of our users.
- Track user engagement with features in Roadmap, and to measure the impact of changes to the Roadmap product experience amongst our user base using Mixpanel. To read more about Mixpanel’s compliance with GDPR, visit their compliance page here.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ways we may share your personal information with third parties include the following:
- with your consent;
- with third party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information in a form that does not directly identify you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wizeline takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from Wizeline by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt-out of promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account or our ongoing business relations. You may also make requests about changes to your information or removal of your content by following the directions in your account or by contacting email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Wizeline may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the ‘Last Updated’ date at the top of this page.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.