At Wizeline, our Google Cloud data analytics solutions help you optimize any part of your data lifecycle. Our talented team leverages the following Google Cloud tools to transform your data and analytics and unlock deeper insights on business performance, customer behavior, competitors, and industry trends.
- Google App Engine to help your business quickly deploy, run, and monitor products on the same scalable systems that power Google applications
- Apache Spark to clean, transform, and fuse unstructured external data with internal data sources, building high-performing data processing workflows
- BigQuery to create real-time insights, optimize predictive analytics, and deliver faster analysis for your business
- CloudBuild to import source code from various repositories or cloud storage spaces, complete a build to your specifications, and produce artifacts such as Docker containers or Java archives
- Cloud SQL to help you set up, maintain, manage, and administer relational databases on the Google Cloud Platform
- Dataproc to create data clusters quickly, manage them easily, and save money by turning clusters off when your business doesn’t need them
- Dataflow to set up processing pipelines for integrating, preparing, and analyzing large data sets, making it easy to export massive volumes of analytics data to feed your big data, data mining, and machine learning projects
- Google Kubernetes Engine to deliver a managed environment for deploying, managing, and scaling containerized applications using Google infrastructure
- Google Identity and Access Management (IAM) to authorize who can take action on specific resources, giving you complete control and visibility to manage your Google Cloud resources centrally
Ready to learn more? Fill out the form and we'll be in touch!
Form submitted successfully.
Thank you. We will get in touch with you shortly.