Wizeline Announces Support for AWS for Media & Entertainment Initiative
San Francisco, CA, May 3, 2021 – Wizeline announced support for the AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative from Amazon Web Services (AWS) to enable Media & Entertainment companies to increase revenue, decrease costs, and accelerate time to market.
AWS for Media & Entertainment is an initiative featuring new and existing services and solutions from AWS and AWS Partners, built specifically for content creators, rights holders, producers, broadcasters, and distributors. AWS adds the newly announced Amazon Nimble Studio, a service that enables customers to set up creative studios in hours instead of weeks, to a portfolio of more purpose-built media and entertainment industry services than any other cloud, including AWS Elemental MediaPackage, AWS Elemental MediaConnect, AWS Elemental MediaLive, AWS Elemental MediaConvert, and Amazon Interactive Video Service (IVS). AWS for Media & Entertainment also simplifies the process of building, deploying, and reinventing mission-critical industry workloads by aligning AWS and AWS Partner capabilities against five solution areas: Content Production; Media Supply Chain & Archive; Broadcast; Direct-to-Consumer & Streaming; and Data Science & Analytics.
Wizeline utilizes AWS’s media-specific capabilities to help its clients:
- Replace aging content management systems (CMS) and content tools with a new system to create content faster and display it across all devices.
- Develop the Customer Acquisition Journey to enable web stores and web apps where customers purchase and renew their subscriptions.
- Modernize core content and distribution stacks and build new infrastructure to distribute content worldwide and deliver innovative and updated features.
Wizeline recently collaborated with AWS and Dow Jones to build Talk2020, a tool that leveraged Dow Jones’ Factiva content and Amazon Kendra to allow people to search transcripts of candidates’ speeches and public statements on any topic. This marked the first time Factiva was integrated with Amazon Kendra to retrieve candidates’ transcripts. The tool was launched on September 22, 2020, with 40,000+ users in two weeks.
Wizeline leverages AWS services to partner with our customers to modernize core technologies, mature data-driven capabilities, and improve user experience. Wizeline has leveraged the power of AWS to deliver tangible and measurable benefits for our Media & Entertainment clients, including:
- Empowered content creators to develop content utilizing AWS in less than half the time it took on their old CMS, enabling them to create higher quality content and deploy it faster.
- Reduced system downtime from 6-25 hours a month to 0 after a new AWS-driven system was put in place.
- Drove a major surge in traffic with new content enabled by Wizeline and AWS: one site experienced 89 million hits in the first full year, an increase of over 15%, and another site hosted 2 billion visitors a month.
- Increased subscriber conversion rates from 3% to 21%.
- Helped drive $15 million in incremental recurring revenue for the client from new subscribers.
Please contact us to explore Wizeline and AWS’s capabilities in more detail and how we may be able to help you with your goals and challenges.
Wizeline, a global technology services provider, builds high-quality digital products and platforms that accelerate time to market. We focus on measurable outcomes, partnering with our customers to modernize core technologies, mature data-driven capabilities, and improve user experience. Our adaptive teams provide the right combination of solutions, capabilities, and methodologies to deliver results while partnering with our customers’ teams to foster innovation through continuous learning. We are invested in doing well while doing good, striving to make a positive impact where we live and work. Our diverse culture of innovation, ownership, and community, combined with our Academy, create an inspiring environment for talent to build long-term careers. To see how Wizeline can help you, visit wizeline.com. To join our team, visit wizeline.com/careers.
Please send all press inquiries to email@example.com.